Voir tous les résultats
As a Project Director in the Semiconductor Engineering Project Management team, you will lead the project planning and execution of a variety of complex Capital investment projects ranging from production equipment installation to infrastructure modification and greenfield building construction in the future.
These types of projects require selection of execution strategy, process scope development, estimating, project planning and scheduling, forecasting, hazard review, detailed design, contractor selection, projecting reporting to stakeholders, construction management, risk management, safety management, commissioning, and startup.
In this role, you will collaborate with global and cross-functional teams. To be successful, you will need to translate complex issues into practical concepts and will be counted upon to solve unique or sophisticated project management issues. Since a major determinant of project success is effectively using internal and external resources, you will also need to continuously support and conduct assessment of technical capabilities of engineers, suppliers, and contractors. And keep abreast of market developments in key project management and execution skill areas and seeks to introduce improvements. As a leader, you will lead the team to deliver results, by building trust and developing teams in project execution excellence.
As a project management authority, you will keep advancing your skills through continuous education and on-the-job training, introduce improvements into the company, and propagate standard methodologies and lessons learned.
Who you are
• Degree in engineering with 10+ years combined technical and Project Management experience; PMP certificate a plus
• Hands-on experiences in managing capital projects (brownfield or greenfield project) as Project Manager; Experience with various roles: owner, EPC or contractor – is a plus
• Experience in executing small to large capital projects using various execution strategies including use of engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) and/or design-build (DB) contracts
• Experience implementing projects in a chemical process plant environment or industrial process plant construction and construction safety practices, chemical piping and equipment installation practices
• Knowledge of China OSHA PSM (Process Safety Management) requirements and direct experience in chemical plant safety programs
• Knowledge of robust project engineering systems as well as strong awareness and sensitivity to the complexities and safety challenges of implementing specialty materials manufacturing processes
• Proven experience as a senior member of an engineering leadership team, helping to identify solutions and develop engineering resources
• Wide range of PC software skills needed to effectively run project timelines and spending
• Rich experiences in Value Engineering or Cost Optimization in technical investment projects
•Fluent in English, both verbal and written