Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Title: Process Engineer
Job Location: Ambarnath, Mumbai
Process Engineer is responsible for delivering all aspects of the Quality and Process improvement activities related to Raw Material, Semi-Finished Goods and Finished Goods. To be a key stakeholder in developing and implementing best practices that emphasize process improvement, defect prevention, variation reduction, waste reduction and enable continuous improvements to meet customer requirements. To ensure input quality of Raw Material /Packing Material is assured, the manufacturing processes are stabilized, production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards. To work towards long term Supplier Relationships/Partnerships by interacting closely with them to align with company defined Standards & Best Practices
- Continuous Quality improvement opportunities across the TM organization. Define, prioritize, and execute improvement plans including communications, training and monitoring, act as a knowledge expert in Process & Quality.
- Monitor and carry out Test Procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established product specifications, standard test methods, or protocols. Train other analysts. Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Work with plant management to identify process equipment and systems that can be modified or applied to improve operation efficiency, product quality, or commercialize new products.
- Carryout Process tests, validate and establish improved process stability as a part of continuous improvement program
- Collate and evaluate supplier quality data like RFT/OTD to identify process improvement opportunities within the supply chain.
- Supplier Stratification, Critical Supplier Evaluation & performing Process Audits
- Establish Supplier Partnership / Collaboration programs
- Perform on-site supplier visits for Supplier Process improvements, Process Capability studies, Zero Defect supplies, Root Cause Analysis and assure effective implementation of Corrective Actions.
- Compilation and assessment of relevant quality metrics, project metrics and project performance reports for Senior Management review on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Lean, Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), Measurement System Analysis and FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis), etc.,
- Should be a hands-on person ready to work with one’s own hands in testing, operating the processes and training Suppliers / Process Operators
- Should have strong observational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with excellent communication and listening skills
- Shall work closely with the Commercial Excellence, Warehouse & Distribution teams on cross functional projects / process improvements.
Key Performance indicators
- Supplier Performance Metrics like Right First Time, Zero Defects, CAPA Effectiveness, Supplier Quality Assurance, Training Effectiveness, Process Capability Plan and reports, etc.
- Process improvement, defect prevention, reduction in variation and waste, Continuous Improvement Programs, and status
- Graduate in Chemical Engineering or Master’s in chemistry with 3 to 5 Years of working experience in quality or Diploma in Engineering with around 6 to 8 years’ experience. Engineering in other streams like Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial are also preferred provided they have work experience in Chemical Industry.
- Green Belt certified in Lean and or Six Sigma or Six Sigma.
- Must have good Analytical thinking, problem solving & process thinking abilities.
- SAP or ERP work experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Must have hands on experience in Root Cause Analysis, Process Mapping, Process FMEA, problem solving, Value Stream Mapping and Statistical Data Analysis.
- Good hands-on experience in analyzing data using tools like Excel, Minitab, Power BI, etc., preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Good Communication skills.
- Working experience in Multinational companies preferred but not mandatory.
- Good leadership skills - particularly skills in leading through influence.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!