Voir tous les résultats
Manufacturing Technician 4
Posté 26 mai 2023
St. Louis, Missouri - United States
Demander un identifiant 264792
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma has an opening as a Manufacturing Technician 4 at the Cherokee site. In this role you will perform manufacturing and cleaning operations in a facility which produces Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) in a cGMP regulated environment. You will also be a processor that has proven their abilities to operate and troubleshoot consistently with approved manufacturing procedures and documents. You will also focus on safely executing and developing manufacturing processes. As well as ensure the accuracy of documentation within the local quality system as well as work closely with department supervision to ensure daily department operating goals are developed and achieved.
Production Shift Hours: 12-hour overnight shift (6:00pm-6:30am)
- Two-week rotation:
- Week 1 (Monday/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday)
- Week 2 (Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday)
- Candidate will train on 1st shift for at least 2 months before placement onto manufacturing shift
In this role you will:
- Perform production and sampling operations per approved GMP manufacturing procedures
- Equipment setup for manufacturing processes per approved procedures and best practices
- Thoroughly document all production activities and adhere to GMP guidelines and policies
- Perform necessary analytical tests and notify technical lead or supervisor of results during a manufacturing operation
- Notify supervisor of critical in-process decisions based on analytical data
- Properly dispose of waste using department protocols
- Maintain and troubleshoot department equipment and instrumentation according to protocols written with departmental procedures & best practices
- Assist in preparation of Procedures to ensure compliance with applicable Safety and Quality guidelines
- Develop and assist in the implementation of process improvement, safety, quality, and 5S ideas
- Perform moderately physical activity
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or hazardous chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Frequently sit, stand; walk; use hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds while wearing personal protective equipment, including respirators, for an extended time
- Wear an air helmet, mask, safety shoes, apron rubber and Tyvek suits, protective gloves, safety glasses and/or goggles while performing in this position
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or GED and 4+ years’ work experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment
- Associates degree in Process Technology, or other life science discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other life science discipline
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Proficient in safe processing techniques and pertinent OSHA, EPA, FDA regulations
- Working knowledge of general chemistry, mathematics, and standard computer applications
- Knowledge of Process Improvement methodology (ie., PDSA, Lean Manufacturing, and/or Six Sigma)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html