Voir tous les résultats
IT Service Management, Global Supply Chain applications
Posté 18 mai 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Demander un identifiant 264530
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 1st and 2nd level support for Global Supply Chain applications including Incident Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management, and other general service management.
- System monitoring, user management, troubleshooting of applications, technical support for interfaces, etc.
- SPOC for solution provider for 3rd level support, coordination of solution provider.
- Reporting and monitoring of IT Service KPI
- Supporting Project Manager and Service Delivery Manager
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Experienced IT Project/Service delivery/Development for business applications in manufacturing, supply chain, and quality area (1~5 years)
- Experiences in the business process in Health Care, Life Science, or the Chemical industry
- Advanced knowledge of server platforms (i.e. MS Windows Servers, MS Active Directory, Linux and etc)
- Database knowledge such as MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Basic knowledge of network, firewall, IT Architecture, and Technology.
- Preferred Wonderware solution for MES knowledge, BI experiences, Programming skills such as Java, C#, ASP.net or else, and working experiences under the GxP environment
- Good knowledge of IT processes (ITIL-based) and tools (e.g. ServiceNow, HPSM, JIRA,..)
- Fluent in English
- Good teamwork capability and customer orientation
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!