Voir tous les résultats
Packaging Operator 1
Posté 18 mai 2023
St. Louis, Missouri - United States
Demander un identifiant 264456
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Pull product from specific location in refrigerators and freezers
- Fill product bins from back stock
- Fili paperwork
- Print documents from online quality systems
- Perform transactions on ERP system
- Follow all EHS procedures. Participate in EHS activities and BeSafes
- Use shrink wrapper, conveyor, and complete daily maintenance needed
- Complete/Submit proper documentation for EHS Waste Transfers
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Lift up to 20lbs.
- Walk into 2 to 8 C refrigerators and -15 to -30 C freezers for up to possibly 20 minutes at a time
- Repeat daily tasks
- Stand most of the day
Hours: 6am to 2:30pm Monday – Friday
Who you are:
- 1+ years experience basic computer skills, assembly, warehouse or manufacturing
- High school diploma
- Available for overtime as needed
- Read and follow a standard operating procedure
- Work in a fast-past environment while maintaining a positive, energetic attitude
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word
- Adapt to rapidly changing business circumstance and have the ability to thrive in a constantly changing business environment.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html