Voir tous les résultats
Posté 12 mai 2023
Guangzhou, Guangdong - China
Demander un identifiant 264423
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities by analyzing market trend and understanding customer life cycle.
- Drive business development at assigned major projects to penetrate and grow current and new business.
- Creating and implementing innovative methods to acquire new customers and retain in good potential customer pool.
- Need to actively engage customers by establishing a close connection and relationship with them
- Assist sales and marketing team to conduct required type and amount of activities to nurture new business
- Achieve sales revenue and sales growth objectives
- In conjunction with marketing and R&D, suggest and evaluate new business opportunities
- Manage and complete contract negotiations for in-licensing, collaboration, co-development, partnership in efficient and customer-friendly manner
Who you are:
- Master degree or above, prefer PhD, MBA is a plus
- Prefer biological/chemical background
- More than 6 years of working experience in life science field
- 2 years experiences in business development，understanding government policy and related government dept. or gov-background agencies such as MIIT，MOFCOM，S&T Bureau, and NDRC is a plus.
- Substantial Life Science industry experience and insight into market segments.
- Strong networking, analytical skills, skills in leading cross functional teams and project management
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial creative personality
- Understanding contracts (License, Distribution OEM,..), patent process and financial analysis (DCF,…)
- Ability to travel (up to 20 % of time)
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!