Voir tous les résultats
I2P Change Management Lead (all genders)
Posté 16 mai 2023
Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie - Poland
Demander un identifiant 264282
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role can be done fully remotely.
As a I2P Change Management Lead you will be responsible for ensuring that the organization is ready, willing and able to accept the change for Open Text deployment projects. You will have a chance to identify and highlight the need for action in business related End to End perspective, which will improve the effectiveness and/or efficiency in teams and functions. The activities are translated into three areas of responsibilities: Business Transformation, Training and Communication.
Main tasks contains defining high level and detailed change management plan and strategy taking into account the end-to-end perspective of the P2P process. Stakeholders, change impact analysis of roles in new systems. Creation and execution of communication plans via defined channels and for defined groups (includes internal project communication and external 3rd party) and massive communication enablement working closely with Communication managers. Update and maintain intranet sites, keep training library channels active. This needs analysis, plan preparation, materials development control. Closing project exit phase and enabling knowledge transfer sessions to GKUs. Keeping project files structure and making sure change management deliverables are stored and documented. You will support Project Manager in Key Users onboarding into their tasks and defining hypercare models and project KPIs preparation.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in project environment and understanding of Change Management role in the project
- Very good understanding of full P2P process and potential operational requirements, APMG Change Management or PROSCI certificate would be an asset
- Experience in ppt. presentation creation
- Bachelor’s degree (Business related) required; Master’s Degree strongly preferred
- Very good English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills with ability to work in an international team
- You have open mind set and are passionate about walking people through the change process
- Strong team-player with experiences in international work environment
- Maintain a high degree of creditability, independence, integrity and trust
Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!