Voir tous les résultats
Senior Quality Engineer
Posté 08 mai 2023
Carrigtwohill, Cork - Ireland
Demander un identifiant 264143
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Reporting to the Membrane & Chromatography Media QA Manager, the Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Quality Function related to the Membrane Manufacturing Area.
- Supervision, training and development of assigned Q.A. staff.
- Lead quality support in Membrane initiatives, ensuring products meet ongoing quality, compliance and customer requirements.
- Management and oversight of the QMS related to Membrane activities incl but not limited to Deviation Management, CAPA, Change control, complaints, audits, related metrics etc
- Responsibility for ensuring that documentation is compliant with ISO 9000, ISO13485, QSR and corporate requirements for the Membrane Plant.
- Drives and implements quality improvements / lean 6-sigma initiatives.
- Controls the budget allocated to the area.
- Conducts Quality System audits.
- Any Other duties as requested.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Science, Pharmaceutical Quality or similar (BSc or higher)
- 5 years previous experience in a similar role (Pharma/Biopharma)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated track record of colleague development and supervision
- Results oriented
- Excellent investigative and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative with a demonstrated track record of working successfully within a cross-functional team
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!