Voir tous les résultats
Associate Director, Business Development, Biologics CDMO Services
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The commercial team responsible for the MilliporeSigma Biologics CDMO Services Business drives sales and manages client relationships in the biologics manufacturing segment of the biopharmaceutical CDMO market. Through our understanding of our customers’ needs, we look to develop and maintain effective business relationships to drive long term alliances with the top tier biologics clients in the industry and supporting their therapeutic developments for patients in need.
This role will consistently achieve or exceed the territory sales plan by applying a working knowledge of biologics manufacturing and consultative and strategic selling skills to maintain and develop existing business and identify novel opportunities to expand our market reach. Utilizing available data sources to analyze and capitalize on territory opportunities with the greatest ROI will enable the new team member to develop strategic customer opportunities for our new large scale commercial facility.
This role requires a comprehensive understanding of the biologics market space, manufacturing technology and the drug development regulatory environment, as well as the ability to make strategic decisions and articulate this future vision to both internal and external audiences at all levels of the organization.
You will be expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain influential relationships at all levels across customer base; critical at senior VP / CEO levels.
- Build collaboration with customers for long term and higher-level relationships in order to help the customer fulfill THEIR strategic objectives.
- Analyze market competition, trends and maintain a strong understanding of industry dynamics in an effort to identify new opportunities and build our customer pipeline.
- Seed, negotiate and close complex contractual deals for broad portfolio of CDMO services that meets or exceeds the yearly orders and revenues targets.
This is a remote / home office environment opportunity with up to 40% travel.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Cell Biology, Bioprocessing, Biochemistry or related discipline
- 3+ years of Services sales/technical sales experience or client relationship experience.
- Experience with market data analysis and lead generation.
- Ability to act as “voice of the expert”, provide effective communication to achieve solid working relationships with customers.
- 8+ years professional / industry experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or CDMO environment.
- Knowledge of process development, bioreactor technology, downstream processing, therapeutic development preferred.
- Experience within a regulated environment and ability to interact effectively with process development and quality assurance / quality control professionals.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to manage projects across functions.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html