Voir tous les résultats
Regulatory Business Transformation Project Manager
Posté 11 mai 2023
Seoul, Seoul - Republic of Korea
Demander un identifiant 264063
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
You will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders, leading strategic projects to enable fast and compliant Product Launches and strategic initiatives for our Life Science Business, finding innovative, tailored solutions and pathways to ensure compliant first to market status, representing more than 500 Regulatory & Compliance interface partners.
You must have a general understanding of laws and regulations across the globe, governing for example GHS, Trade Compliance, Chemical Registration and IVDs as well as a sound understanding of the business strategy and needs.
You will be using various MS Suite applications as well as SAP modules and Big Data platforms to enable provisioning of gathered data to downstream processing teams as well as providing transparent reporting to senior management and stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- Above bachelor’s degree in Natural Sciences/Life Sciences, Data Science, or related discipline
- 3+ years of working experience in related field
- Project Management Professional PMP (PMI) or comparable certification
- Experienced in Project Management tools/software
- Independent Process Optimization, Quality Management, Data Management and Reporting
- Experienced in Transformation and Change management
- Regulatory knowledge in Life Science products
- Master’s/PhD degree in Natural Sciences/Life Science
- Additional MBA or similar is a plus
- Experience with Regulatory data and laws
- Project Management certifications (PMP, PMI, Six Sigma, CSM, Agile, or relevant)
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Excellent Microsoft suite skills
- Independent as well as empathetic, team-oriented work style
- Excellent communication skills in a global, multi-cultural setting
- Highly structured working style including time management
- Analytical mindset
- Divergent thinker driving experimentation, optimization, and implementation
- Result-driven, independent decision making
The following experiences/certifications are a plus:
- Green Belt Lean & Six Sigma (L&SS) (Independent)
- Palantir, Tableau, Jira
- Programming/Coding (e.g., Python, SQL etc.)
- Business-based negotiation
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다.
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!