Voir tous les résultats
Medical Communications and Publications Manager - Oncology
Posté 05 mai 2023
Rockland, Massachusetts - United States
Demander un identifiant 264009
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Location for this role is flexible, including remote work arrangement within the US.
Responsible for leading the development and execution of strategic Medical Communication & Publication plans for Avelumab and other assigned oncology assets. Responsible for all aspects of publication planning while working closely with the Associate Director, North America Medical Communications, Medical Directors, Medical Reviewers, and other members of the oncology cross-functional team. Impacts a range of important customer, operational, project, and service activities within own team and other related teams. Guides and influences peers, and middle management regarding any challenges and be willing to innovate and think outside the box. Contributes to the strategic direction and operational decision making for Avelumab and other assigned oncology assets. Works effectively in a matrix environment and uses best practices and knowledge or interpretation of internal and external business issues to improve products or services and to define processes and standards. Willingness and ability to provide potential solutions to complex problems.
Who You Are:
- Master’s degree in medical sciences or clinical discipline
- 5 + years of experience in pharmaceutical industry or related fields or relevant medical/scientific focus
- 3+ years with medical communications experience with a focus on Oncology
- Experience managing medical communications agencies and associated budget
- 20% travel required domestic and international
- Advanced scientific degree (Ph.D., PharmD)
- Scientific and/or clinical experience within Oncology strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, especially in the scientific field
- Demonstrated experience of publications and medical communications management in a pharmaceutical company or agency environment
- Previous project management experience in coordinating the preparation and delivery of scientific documents
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html