Voir tous les résultats
Operational Excellence Specialist
Posté 10 mai 2023
Glasgow, Glasgow - United Kingdom
Demander un identifiant 264007
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your role: The Operational Excellence (OE) Specialist, reporting to the head of operations excellence as part of the transformation office, will have a wide range of responsibilities to drive excellence in our organization, business processes, manufacturing processes, documentation, and general ways of working. The Operational excellence specialist will require the ability to partner with internal customers to identify and drive high-impact continuous improvement efforts in support of organizational priorities and strategies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Advance deployment and adoption of Operational Excellence program, including but not limited to development and execution of OE training (such as L&SS, FMEA, Process mapping), Hoshin Kanri development, coaching employees on continuous improvement (CI) projects, and facilitation or execution of complex CI projects at the BB level
- Execution of L&SS White belt, Yellow belt, Green belt and Champion & sponsor training in accordance with the Operational excellence and organizational road map
- Identify the key opportunities for improvement at the LSS operations level via data-driven processes and contribute to OE strategy and initiatives.
- Work closely with Operational Excellence team to drive change across the organization
- Actively encourage and support the use of standardized OE tools & methodologies throughout operations
- Employ benchmarking techniques to leverage best practices and share knowledge across global operations network
- Lead, coach and facilitate cross-functional teams to deliver results through continuous improvement initiatives
- Deliver lean and six sigma training
- Partner with internal customers, and leadership on identification of CI opportunities
- Drive tracking and trending of business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure operational success
- Support lean transformation and apply lean & six sigma techniques
- Support the organization in maintaining a work environment with a quality mindset that fosters learning, open communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork, inclusion & diversity.
- Partnering & Collaborating Effectively: Listening to and valuing others’ thoughts and ideas. Demonstrate effective partnership both within and outside your team. Achieve results with and through others.
Who you are:
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial sense of ownership over individual/teamwork and a sense of accountability to ensure the entire team succeeds.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and can move forward in the midst of changing circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous projects/deliverables with competing deadlines to successful completion (i.e., in a quality and timely manner) is key.
- Foster a culture of process improvement with focus on efficiency and effectiveness gains to deliver on customer satisfaction and business impact.
- Proactive in nature, actively participates and self-motivated. Biased towards action and possessing a growth mindset.
- Analytical mind with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural, and networking skills allowing effective interactions across all functions with various levels of stakeholders.
- Great teammate willing to passionately roll up their sleeves and work cross functionally to get things done
- Curiosity and drive to succeed: individually and as a team; willingness to learn and lead by doing
- Degree, or equivalent with proven experience in industrial engineering, life sciences or related discipline. Masters advantageous but not essential.
- Certified Black belt with experience and successful application of OE tools/methodologies with demonstrated business results
- Experienced in executing L&SS, FMEA, and other OE trainings
- Solid understanding of current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) required
- Knowledgeable of FDA regulations regarding the manufacture of biologics
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to influence cross-functionally in a matrix environment
- Proficient in statistical software (JMP, Minitab), and Microsoft Office 365 products, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Teams
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!