Voir tous les résultats
Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist (Hybrid)
Posté 02 mai 2023
Burlington, Massachusetts - United States
Demander un identifiant 263989
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma has an opening as a Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist that will be a hybrid role reporting to our Burlington, MA Location. In this role you will help build out and execute our multichannel digital marketing strategy. You will be working with a variety of stakeholders across channels and product areas to develop data driven, marketing automation campaigns spanning the entire customer journey. Other job duties to be performed are:
- Analyze and build comprehensive, multichannel digital marketing campaigns
- Report on campaigns, compiling relevant findings and identifying areas for improvement to communicate with stakeholders
- Create accurate and timely analyses on a wide variety of areas, including marketing operational performance, trend analysis, campaign performance and subscriber behavior/response to marketing
- Brainstorm data-backed optimizations and new campaign ideas for stakeholders
- Create hypotheses for, conduct, and run analysis on testing and optimizations to new and existing programs
- Write clear and concise briefs for email and integrated marketing campaigns including goals and design considerations
- Assess email and digital marketing campaigns to optimize and discover potential errors
- Create solutions for stakeholder issues that span all parts of the marketing journey
- Work with the marketing operations team on the implementation and deployment of email and marketing automation programs when needed
- Assist in facilitating the development of effective digital strategies with Marketing leadership to meet organizational strategic objectives
- Ensure quality and integrity of data
- Assess customer behavior to search for areas of opportunity and provide data-driven suggestions to increase engagement and retention
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other Business discipline
- 3+ years of experience with retention and growth marketing campaigns at scale with KPI focus
- Strong written/communication skills and the ability to communicate with a multitude of stakeholders
- Highly quantitative and drives decisions using sound data analysis
- Experience using marketing automation tools such as Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketo, etc.
- Experience using digital marketing platforms such as Sprinklr, Google keyword planner, dv360, and SEMrush
- Experience using a Customer Data Platform such as RedPoint, Tealium, Salesforce Marketing Cloud CDP, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlik, and other platforms
- 3+ years of experience using a web analytics platform, preferably Google Analytics
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html