Voir tous les résultats
Account Manager (Field sales-Academia customer segment)
Posté 24 mai 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Demander un identifiant 263903
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
PURPOSE OF JOB
• Responsible for achieving sales goals. Develops and executes account plans. Identifies customer needs and develops solutions. Grows company share within the account. Identifies opportunities to partner and collaborate. Resolves customer issues. Maintains a pipeline of short and long-term growth opportunities. Collaborates and coordinates with appropriate stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITY # 1: Responsible for sales activities in assigned accounts or regions.
• Responsible for achieving assigned sales goals
• Develop account plans and coordinate activities with appropriate internal stakeholders
• Analyze accounts and territory and identifies opportunities to accelerate revenue growth
• Engage with customers to build and maintain relationships
• Manage the end to end sales process for assigned products
• Resolve customer issues
• Maintain an in depth understanding of the competitive landscape within assigned accounts and territory
• Maintain technical product and scientific knowledge
• Maintain a cadence of account management activities including internal and customer facing business reviews
• Input customer information and opportunities into the CRM system
• Develop and maintain a short and long-term opportunity growth opportunity pipeline
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITY # 2: Responsible for sales activities in assigned dealers and their accounts.
• Plan, organize and manage defined dealers through tele-communication/e-mail/web
• Support dealers, identify business gaps and support them to reach out their customers effectively.
• Conduct telemarketing, training to dealers and their staff with new products and growth driving products.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITY # 3: Develop solutions to enhance efficiencies
• Convert smaller (low volume / dark accounts) accounts with marketing promotions and workflow pitches.
• Proactively follow up leads generated from several marketing campaigns
• Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the databases
• Manage the customer database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
• Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
• Use Dealer CRM system when available.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Masters in Life science, Chemistry or any similar allied science is essential.
• Good communication skills, proficiency over English.
• Self-motivated quick learner
• Good team player
• Proficient in MS office.
• Experience of 3-4 years in similar industry is Desirable
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!