Voir tous les résultats
Product Manager, Premier & Preferred Partners 1
Posté 09 mai 2023
St. Louis, Missouri - United Kingdom
Demander un identifiant 263893
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Lead and direct aspects of partner & portfolio management, business development (portfolio and geographical expansion), and stakeholder management of our Premier Partners and/or Alliance (i.e. our strategically relevant, third-party manufacturers) Responsible for defining objectives, developing marketing plan and executing marketing plan (digital and traditional) for the portfolios that align with the business strategy. The planning and execution must address market and operational variations between geographies. The financial objective is to realize sales growth performance expectations on annual revenue generation of ~60-90M EUR.
- Understanding of the Life Science marketplace & customer segments in Biology
- Manage the assigned Premier Partners to generate revenue with focused activities including strategic portfolio pricing and responsiveness to Commercial inquiries
- Drive the new product introduction process for Partner products, defining and managing revenue expectations
- Ensure contract compliance for assigned Partner operating & reporting requirements
- Expertise in defining / deploying effective marketing strategies and tactics – digital and traditional – global and regional
- Understanding of web content development/enrichment
- Understanding of pricing strategies & implementation
- Understanding of channel distribution strategy and execution.
- Understanding of Millipore Sigma capabilities, especially our eCommerce platform & global logistics network
- Global and local commercial area engagement both internally and externally between multi-national organizations
- The skills and personality traits to devise, communicate, champion, project manage and execute a global, channel-optimized, marketing plan internally and to 3rd party partners/alliances
Location: Remote; Preferred near to Burlington, MA and St. Louis, MO
Travel both domestic and internationally is required, ~20-25%
Who You Are:
- BS degree in a scientific, engineering or business discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience working in life sciences or related industry
- Experience in product management, marketing, strategy and/or customer facing role in the life sciences industry
- Ability to autonomously manage a product portfolio and/or customer account subset
- Ability to determine trends and business needs from analysis and insight gathering
- Excellent communication skill to effectively communicate with senior leadership, sales, marketing and operational professionals to yield actionable results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to socialize internal and external messaging effectively and consistently
- Ability to work across various geographies and cultures including APAC and Europe.
- Self-motivated, independent, and execution-focused in to meet established objectives given internal/external dependencies and ambiguity
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!