Voir tous les résultats
Posté 08 mai 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Demander un identifiant 263865
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Your role: As a Service Excellence Manager, you ensure proper implementation of the Service Level Management and Service Portfolio Management for the service portfolio under your responsibility. You will interact with the various stakeholders which could include business and senior management to plan the service portfolio and monitor the overall service performance.
The role requires an excellent knowledge of ITIL foundation and Service Level Management (SLM) processes combined with a good understanding of associated IT SM systems. Thus, you should be in the position to build service performance reports consistently and present to stakeholders including IT-LT. You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by improving data quality along with high level of transparency, supporting Operation/Project delivery teams with guidance and training to be process compliant and orchestrating on time delivery.
Service Performance Reporting of the Managed Services provided by our external strategic partners belongs to the role to meet the agreed KPIs. This includes periodic reviews and the use of defined processes to monitor hand over quality of new services.
Implement and follow IT service management best practices, processes, and procedures, in alignment with the ITIL framework and according to MERCK IT processes.
- Establish and manage service level agreements (SLAs) with internal and external stakeholders and monitor service performance against agreed-upon SLAs
- Provide expertise and drive to improve data quality, meet KPI’s, analysis of the data and service performance reporting.
- Responsible for managing customer escalations, monitor quality of onboarding of new services by coordinating with the stakeholders responsible for the services
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement program to improve IT service quality, customer satisfaction, collaborate with peers of other IT departments
- Prepare and present regular reports on service performance to senior management and identified stakeholders
- Communicate changes related to MERCK IT processes, monitor and ensure data quality related to application lifecycle management
- Accountable for timely input to periodic performance report and annual service reviews
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- More than 4-years of experience within an international environment.
- Solid foundation in IT service management methodology (ITIL)
- Good understanding of Performance Management and Dashboard solutions
- Exposure to ERP/Non-ERP Service Performance monitoring (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Power Apps, Power BI, Office or other data visualization tools like Tableau or ServiceNow Reporting, Performance Analytics as optional
- Willingness to learn about Reporting Tools, Process Automation and future IT technologies and methods (UX Design, Story Telling, Ideation, Scrum, Kanban and more)
- English mandatory (written and spoken)
- An additional language is an asset
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with dedication to detail where required
- Possess communication skills including verbal, written presentation, and listening.
- Ability to act autonomously and pro-actively
- Willingness to travel (Less than 10%) and work in shifts
- Must be able to work as a team player yet can work independently.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!