Voir tous les résultats
Head of Product Management (all genders)
Posté 04 mai 2023
Darmstadt, Hessen - Germany
Demander un identifiant 263780
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
• Builds and develop a high-performance team through continuous coaching, empowerment and value driven leadership
• Leads own teams of managers and professional staff to identify and resolve technical, operational and organizational problems of substantial complexity or importance.
• Filters, prioritizes, analyzes and validates complex and dynamic information from a diverse range of external and internal sources to respond to technical, operational and organizational challenges.
• Applies in-depth understanding of how different sub-functions (i.e. a subset of a function, typically consisting of several areas) jointly contribute to achieving functional objectives.
• Applies in-depth understanding of the challenges and developments in the industry to achieve objectives and to identify business opportunities.
• Is responsible for the realization of financial targets such as business field sales, business field EBIT and other line items of the contributed margin statement for the business field
Scope of People Responsibility:
• Manages a sizeable team of professionals & team leaders and is accountable for the performance and the development of the team.
• Responsible for day-to-day management, setting objectives, coaching and developing employees, performance appraisal, determining employee compensation
• Defines team organization, roles and responsibilities and responsible for the cost center
Who you are:
- University degree (science, business administration)
- Strong background in Marketing & Product Management, Operations, Supply Chain understanding the Pharmaceutical and/or Life Science Industry
- At least 5 years of experience in leading teams within pharmaceutical or chemical industry: marketing, sales, tech service, supply chain or some combination thereof
- Strong strategic and process driven mindset, digitally savvy
- “Can do attitude” and enjoy solving complex problems and simplify/improve processes
- Ability to navigate and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- A strong people leader who enjoys developing a high-performing team through continuous coaching, empowerment and motivating leadership
- Proven leader in a multicultural environment and excellent interpersonal
- Proven track record of managing complex projects including stakeholder management in a matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English and German.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!