Voir tous les résultats
Field Service Engineer - Southwest London
Posté 16 mai 2023
Gillingham, Dorset - United Kingdom
Demander un identifiant 263704
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your role: This exciting opportunity will allow the ideal candidate to provide field-based support to our users where you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding our customer expectations. This involves installation, preventative maintenance, validation, and emergency repairs for our products and equipment. This role will also allow you to develop new business opportunities for maintenance contracts and leads. There is the potential to progress through the service organisation or other fields within our business. This role would ideally suit someone based in the UK (Southwest London).
Who you are:
- Mechanical practical hands-on experience would be necessary
- Preferably HNC / HND in a mechanical/electronics or Science based discipline
- Basic knowledge of chemistry / microbiology and experience working in a laboratory environment would be advantageous
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written, verbal, listening
- Ability to promote a strong sense of urgency to complete tasks on time
- Ability to solve practical hands-on technical problems resourcefully
- Report writing skills would be beneficial
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, accompanied with strong execution and organisational skills
- Excellent team member with the capability of liaising with multi-cultural and cross functional teams
- Willingness to travel across the country
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!