Voir tous les résultats
Vice President, Head of Neurology and Immunology, Global Head Market Access and Pricing (m/f)
Posté 21 avr. 2023
Rockland, Massachusetts - Switzerland
Demander un identifiant 263672
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role: As a member of the Global Market Access and Pricing Leadership Team, you operate as an enterprise leader, stretching beyond the confines of individual responsibility to focus on what is best for the business, team, and healthcare community.
In this role you are accountable for building and assessing the clinical and economic value demonstration components for each program, projecting and optimizing the access and pricing position. You are fully integrated into both commercial and clinical development workstreams, contributing critical payer and policy insights throughout development, with a focus on formal decision points. The individual in this role is expected to be a leader across both the commercial and R&D organizations, bringing an increased understanding of market access and pricing strategies, opportunities, and barriers to the organization.
- Construct the global market access strategy as part of the global franchise strategy, including integration thereof into all corporate planning processes and documents, ensuring cross-functional alignment for assets across the portfolio
- Develop global product/indication/portfolio access strategies and pricing policies that best optimize access and profitability
- Be the steward of global pricing policies, challenging and supporting country price expectations, assisting in the business case process (inclusive of governance), and communicating recommendations to leadership
- Represent the payer and HTA point of view in the Franchise/Brand Leadership Team
- Build robust and differentiating value propositions and messages based on comprehensive understanding of the franchise positioning relative to the global competitive landscape
- Advise executive management on key franchise-related access policies and reimbursement practices/requirements affecting corporate objectives, quantify risks and opportunities, and make recommendations for action
- Communicate global MAP strategies and support regional MAP to tailor the Global MAP strategy and implementation plan into actionable deliverables for priority markets
- Develop the product-specific toolkits, including the MAP strategy and payer value proposition, potential alternative contracting models, best-in-class negotiation/tendering, and payer objection handler, for dissemination to local affiliates
- Support and enhance the development of clinical, economic, and humanistic evidence to optimize pricing and reimbursement
- Assess payer evidence requirements to determine potential evidence gaps and establish Global MAP alignment with HEOR and other evidence generation functions on tactics to address
- Provide input to the Global Program Teams (GPTs) / R&D teams on clinical trial protocols to optimize pricing and reimbursement potential based on asset strategy, in close collaboration with Evidence & Value Development (EVD) teams
- Establish excellent collaboration with GPT, Medical Affairs, Franchise, EVD and Government Affairs & Policy leadership
Who you are
- BA/BS required
- Ten years of access-related experience
- Strong strategic skills to anticipate trends and shape the environment and respond to changes
- Proven track of leading and developing high functioning teams
- Functional expertise in capability development of department/organization, and people learning and development initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to lead through change
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix environment, especially over departmental and geographical boundaries and with senior leadership
- Able to lead without direct authority by influencing, inspiring and motivating cross-functional and cross-geographical teams
- MBA, MS, Pharm D, or other advanced degree preferred
- Experience preferably in a variety of areas, including managed care marketing, payer support, health economics, pricing and reimbursement, or payer policy
- Global business experience with multi-country and US market experience is preferred
- Proven track record of developing, coaching and mentoring talents is preferred
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!