Voir tous les résultats
Associate Accounting Business Partner
Posté 31 mai 2023
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Demander un identifiant 263541
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Accounting Business Partner
Your role: The Accounting Business Partner is the single point of contact for the CFOs (Business Partners) of specific legal entities within one or more countries. You will be responsible for the financial statements of the legal entities assigned to you and ensure financial compliance with local legislation and Group Guidelines. Your main tasks will be carried out in close co-operation with the centralized accounting departments and the various Group Functions (e.g. Tax, Treasury etc.). Besides other tasks you will keep your Business Partner informed about the financial development of the entities and take responsibility for certain activities as agreed with the CFO. The coordination of financial and tax audits is also within your responsibility. You will also be required to support projects in various roles.
Who you are:
- University degree in Accounting or business-related discipline required
- An auditor from the big4 or a senior finance manager for the last 3-5 years (SAP / BI knowledge and operation experience is a plus)
- Very experienced in IFRS, accounting and finance processes as well as a good understanding of tax regulations
- Solid understanding of local business and local process as well as group reporting
- Accomplished in financial analytics, communication and presentation in front of management
- A team player, a facilitator as well as a strong decision maker
- Fluent English language skills required and strong communication skills
- End-to-end understanding of Financials and high ability and confidence in interacting with business leaders
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html