Voir tous les résultats
Welcome Center Specialist
Posté 20 avr. 2023
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Demander un identifiant 263432
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As part of the overall company strategy to drive quality-based, cost-efficient, and timely service delivery, this role will be part of the Employee Services organization based in Manila. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tactical and operational HR support for specific country stakeholders from the NA region. This role will report to the Team Lead, R/O Services NA overseeing Tier 2 HR functions such as case management and customer inquiry handling, data management, personnel administration, organization management, reporting and vendor management.
• Performs operational and transactional work as that of an Onboarding Specialist role but with a degree of complexity.
• Pro-active coordination of onboarding activities throughout the hiring process.
• Accountability of the end-to-end onboarding process, focusing on managing, tracking & monitoring of HR- and IT-related activities and tasks.
• Continuous Improvement management.
• Capturing & provisioning of regular feedback to immediate supervisor and other interface partners to further improve the onboarding experience.
• Coordinate with new hires, conduct brief, generic onboarding; brief hiring managers about what is needed on their end
• Ensure that customer expectations are addressed professionally, effectively and efficiently.
• Monitors and ensures that all work instructions, procedures and process diagrams are updated or revised in alignment with the Lead and the team.
• Ensures support for any technical or business validation testing, special project or process improvement.
• Supports the HR Services Lead/Manager or the Head of Recruitment and Onboarding in conducting initial audit and quality review of the Welcome Center transactional volumes on a regular timeframe.
• Coordinates any potential concern, clarification or process alignment with defined local counterparts in the country support as part of the MBS tiered model.
• Escalates potential issues or gaps to the HR Services Lead/Manager or the Head of Recruitment and Onboarding.
• Functions and performs the role as Subject Matter Expert for the delivery team assigned to.
• Represents the Recruitment and Onboarding team in any stakeholder engagement as needed.
• May be assigned to drive or participate in initiatives or projects as determined by the MBS HR Manila Leadership team.
• Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and work on constructive feedback.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfil real time business requirements.
• Understanding and compliance of confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work such as personnel data and sensitive information.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!