Voir tous les résultats
Sourcing Manager, Specialty Gases and Thin Films
Posté 02 mai 2023
Seongnam-Si, Gyeonggi-do - Republic of Korea
Demander un identifiant 263399
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
The Sourcing Manager, Thin Films and Specialty Gases is responsible for developing, negotiating, and maintaining competitively advantageous supply arrangements as the functional expert with a key focus on cost savings and security of supply. You are responsible for identifying new sources of supply from non-traditional suppliers for supply to the given Category globally, across multiple businesses.
- Develop in-depth commercial and technical knowledge of the materials and categories supported. This includes a detailed understanding of the associated supply, process, and value chains
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to changing market conditions and business drivers on a global basis to maximize leverage and minimize risk.
- Challenge the status quo to create unique and lower “total cost of supply” sourcing options and processes.
- Bring innovative supplier solutions (i.e. electronic commerce, utilization of by-product streams, etc.) to maximize value and minimize the total cost of supply.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with suppliers
- Address the sourcing and cost complexity created by market and energy conditions causing severe raw material price fluctuations
- Guide and influence regional & global supply strategies within strong multi-functional (marketing, manufacturing, technology, and supply chain) business teams, while coordinating with development and execution of global supply strategies
- Challenge technical specifications and business inputs when purchasing capability is severely confined
- Develop and manage key supplier relationships with both EMD and supplier organizations within the chemical industry to ensure alignment with business strategies
- Identify new source opportunities to support R&D efforts to support the business platforms
- Manage supplier performance and maintain interface within supplier’s organization.
- Supply Contracts Size Range: Up to $30MM
- Drive Sustainability Goals and Objectives within the Supplier Base
Who you Are
- Related work experience 7-10 years in the Chemical, Semiconductor industry.
- Strong teamwork spirit, inter-personal communication, and influencing without direct authority skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and take initiative.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Skilled in negotiations and able to diffuse conflict.
•여러분이 찾고 계시는 채용 포지션이 없으신가요? 그렇다면 인재풀(클릭)에 여러분의 이력서를 등록해주세요! 향후 인력 수요가 있을 경우 최우선으로 안내드리겠습니다.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다.
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
•"머크 코리아 채용" 카카오톡 페이지와 친구를 맺어 최신 채용 소식을 받아보세요! (카카오톡에 '머크 코리아 채용'검색 후 친구추가)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!