Voir tous les résultats
Quality Control Supervisor
Posté 25 avr. 2023
Savannah, Georgia - United States
Demander un identifiant 263061
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
EMD Electronics in Savannah, GA is hiring a Quality Control Supervisor to provide supervision of the Quality Control department which is responsible for testing and release of raw materials, supporting manufacturing by providing timely results of in-process testing, and conducting final release testing.
- Supporting efforts to ensure the laboratory is compliant with regulatory requirements including oversight of the training program for QC personnel, maintenance and calibration of instrumentation
- Schedule and coordinate daily workload for laboratory analysts ensuring efficient use of resources with minimum product turnaround times
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, technical and non-technical, at local, regional and global levels
- Perform risk assessments and understand how to approach and complete tasks, avoiding serious delays and consideration of expenditure of time and resources with proactive communication
- Identify areas for improvement and take action to undertake them through leadership and delegation to other members of the department
- Review of analytical data produced. Maintain accurate and concise records.
- Direct management of analytical investigations and testing of intermediate and finished goods
- Work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment to achieve common goals and results
- Perform routine and non-routine tests as required to include visual and color evaluation
- Utilize Visual acuity / normal color vision
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or other Science field
- 3+ years of laboratory experience
- Supervisory experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Experience and fluency in SAP
- Lean and Six Sigma Experience
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html