Voir tous les résultats
RFX sourcing buyer with German or English (all genders)
Posté 28 avr. 2023
Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie - Poland
Demander un identifiant 262973
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role can be done 100% remotely or hybrid model.
We’re looking for a talented Sourcing Expert to join our winning team! As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for supporting sourcing activities related to indirect categories for assigned business sectors/areas. You will support the Procurement Sourcing Managers by preparing and running RfX competitive bidding events, based on our company ‘Source to Contract’ process. Under your responsibility will be also to facilitate the sourcing and contracting steps, as well as ensuring appropriate documentation and communication throughout the whole Source to Contract process, until contract signature and execution of all activities required to close the sourcing project process.
In addition, you will support the development of the envisioned shared service center organization and establish and maintain a collaborative work environment with colleagues in our company Procurement organization, to constantly enable and improve the overall process performance.
Who you are:
- You must have a very good command of English plus other European language (German, French, Italian, Spanish) - both written and verbal (C1 minimum)
- Previous work experience related to sourcing, contracting or purchasing in a professional, complex and international company environment is essential
- An understanding of RfX process and Rfx tools f.e. Ariba system is preferred, as would be leading sourcing RfX-projects from start to finish successfully
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline is required.
- Experience in working with ERP systems would be a plus
- Minimum intermediate Excel skills.
Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!