Voir tous les résultats
Account Manager기술영업 (반도체용 가스 수송 장비)
Posté 04 avr. 2023
Ansan-Si, Gyeonggi-do - Republic of Korea
Demander un identifiant 262955
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Business Area/ Field: Commercial Korea/ Delivery Systems & Services (반도체용 가스 수송 장비)
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on market analysis and account status
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Gather feedback from customers and share with internal teams
- Collaborate with team (project team, product management, marketing, production, quality, engineering) to identify and grow opportunities
Who you are
- Education: Advanced degree in science or engineering (전기/기계/ 전자공학) preferred, but not required.
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience in the related field.
- Language: Good command of English is a plus.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
•여러분이 찾고 계시는 채용 포지션이 없으신가요? 그렇다면 인재풀(클릭)에 여러분의 이력서를 등록해주세요! 향후 인력 수요가 있을 경우 최우선으로 안내드리겠습니다.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
•"머크 코리아 채용" 카카오톡 페이지와 친구를 맺어 최신 채용 소식을 받아보세요! (QR코드 인식 혹은 링크 클릭: http://pf.kakao.com/_wWuUb)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!