Voir tous les résultats
Service Manager 1
Posté 23 mai 2023
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Demander un identifiant 262891
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Leads and manages Innovation topics and new Demand
- Manages and supports process and system changes and enhancements in collaboration with stakeholders like Transformation Management, Process Management, Operations and Service Management Team
- Supports and Analyze, comment and pre-evaluate change requests submitted by stakeholders from a process and system point of view and support the Process Owner in the decision-making process
- Drive Documentation of the processes and creates and maintain testing framework.
- Responsible for the design of the business process and necessary changes, aimed at satisfying the business requirements and taking overall business process strategy and governance framework into accounts
- Setting up operational dashboards and meaningful operational performance indicators for services provided
- Provide reporting support to operations unit or other internal stakeholders
- Evaluates process improvement potentials and supports the implementation of measures.
- Identifies system and process issues, escalates them to the respective stakeholders and supports their resolution.
- Ensures proper quality management of services delivered by the SSC organization.
- Supports a global service review process and contributes to respective meetings
- Provide training and updates training documentation on an as need basis for Operations
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ yrs. of service management experience
- Experiences in service management solutions, project planning and project management and quality management
- Experience in business consulting is a plus
- Experience within a Shared Service Center environment beneficial
- Very good communication skills (verbal, written & listening) in English language
- Basic process knowledge in the area of HR Services, Procurement Services or Finance Services is beneficial
- Reporting capabilities, data analytical skills in e.g. Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience with Service Management Processes, reporting dashboard and/or Service Now Applications
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!