Voir tous les résultats
Reference Materials Specialist German Speaking
Posté 20 avr. 2023
Cambridge_GB, Cambridgeshire - United Kingdom
Demander un identifiant 262720
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Our Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for developing the sales of the Reference Materials portfolio in the assigned territory (Germany) must speak fluent German and have the ability to achieve quarterly and annual targets. To achieve this, you will build and maintain relationships with customers by telephone and e-mail, sending quotes, contracts & tenders. You will also attend exhibitions and visit customers (usually quarterly) to drive our business forward. Other core duties include attending sales exhibitions, implementing campaigns driven by Marketing, researching new sales opportunities in active and new accounts and developing and maintaining detailed customer / prospect records in our databases (i.e. SFDC), to ensure that the relevant mailing list and databases are updated.
Who you are:
- Minimum bachelor’s in science (chemistry, biology or other related subject) - some scientific background is necessary to quickly acquire good knowledge of company products and applications
- Fluent in written and verbal English and German along with natural interpersonal skills and confidence in creating and delivering presentations
- Previous sales experience is highly desirable; however, candidates would be considered from a similar 'results driven' background.
- Highly motivated by sales and self-directed
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!