Voir tous les résultats
Social Media Community Manager
Posté 23 mars 2023
Rockville, Maryland - United States
Demander un identifiant 262606
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As a Social Media Community Manager, you will act as the front-line point of contact, getting to know stakeholders, and helping connect employees to scientists on social media. You will help be responsible to stay up to date with the most important science discussions and topics. You will spend time engaging on social media channels and collaborating throughout the company to streamline community management processes and protocols. You will also be responsible for creating and hosting trainings, providing recommendations, and administering day to day activities.
- Create opportunities to foster two-way dialogue with scientists across social media, contributing topical content and developing a strategic approach to interjecting brands into relevant conversations to increase brand recognition
- Leverage social listening and insights to understand changing trends across the globe and identify prominent voices on social media in our industry
- Monitor inbound communications and mentions across social channels for opportunities to contribute or respond including proactively engaging with relevant scientific content
- Continue to grow our scientific influencer program, collaborating with the best scientific content creators across the internet
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to provide strong and authentic scientific responses to questions on social media
- Deliver quarterly reports informing brand of overall social engagement highlights and measuring performance based on key KPIs including SLA performance
- Partner with in-house creative agency to generate timely always-on content
- Provide strategic input to marketing and communication teams based on on-going trends and discussions
- Administer employee advocacy program while identifying opportunities to grow participation including creating and delivering employee advocacy trainings
This role can be performed at any US site location.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, or other science discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in social media, science writing or other communications field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Significant knowledge of and comfort with social media channels
- Active across multiple social media channels
- Strong understanding of science topics and industries
- Ability to mix creativity with hard, factual science
- Confident presenter and storyteller who can effectively convey strategies to internal teams
- Ability to strategically assess new opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to make informed decisions independently
- Experience working with social media management tools, such as Sprinklr, Sales Force Social, Sprout Social, or similar
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html