Voir tous les résultats
Associate Manager Statistical Programming
Posté 26 avr. 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Demander un identifiant 262558
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Under the supervision of Head Statistical Programmer - India, you will function to Lead Statistical Programmer for one or more clinical trials and/or other global project sub tasks, across one or more clinical development programs. Specifically, you will be responsible for the statistical programming deliverables according to defined project timelines and quality expectations to achieve project goals. You will coordinate basic statistical programming aspects of trials or other project subtasks and can lead standard subtasks. Additionally, you can independently develop, validate, troubleshoot, and maintain complex programs in accordance with defined specifications and standards. In this role, you will provide expert statistical programming advice, guidance, and training to junior trial team members. In addition, you may contribute to departmental innovation and process improvement projects. Supervise and Ensure programming team delivers within time with quality for assigned projects or sub-task.
Who you are:
- BSc or MSc (in a numerate discipline preferably in Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics)
- Demonstrated people management skills.
- Proven success in a Statistical Programming role within clinical development at a pharmaceutical or biotech company, or at a CRO, equivalent to minimum of 6 years directly relevant experience.
- Proficiency in SAS (at least SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, SAS/MACRO, SAS/GRAPH, SQL) and R programming
- In-depth understanding of clinical data structure (e.g. CDISC SDTM & ADaM standards including specifications, Define.xml and ADRG)
- Excellent understanding of processes associated with clinical trials
- Good knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines
- Good Knowledge of statistical concepts
- Demonstrated project management skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!