Voir tous les résultats
Vendor Master Data Associate - Mandarin Speaker
Posté 23 mars 2023
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Demander un identifiant 262457
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works, and plays through next-generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is mainly responsible in the completeness, accuracy, timeliness and quality of data. He/she will perform the overall daily activities such as data creation and maintenance, analytics, and updating of business system information to promote effective and efficient data cleansing, conversion and management. This individual has high accountability for data integrity and accuracy.
- Execute requests from the different work streams within the organization (Accounts Payable and Procurement) related to data cleansing initiatives/harmonization activities provided the necessary documents, and approvals are in place
- Inputting master data attributes into system (SAP and MDGS Tool) as requested
- Responsible for vendor creation, extension and modification in IT ERP’s such as SAP, Oracle, iScala and AS400
- Interface with cross-functional team to ensure compliance and consistent application data quality with the specified global standards
- Performs the regular maintenance of employee and vendor master data ensuring utmost control and data integrity
- Successfully handles various coordination for information gathering and responds to inquiries received via email and P4U (Procure for you) within the agreed SLA
- Assist in creating process documentation for vendor master data process
- Performs embargo screening
- Understand the concept of master and transactional data.
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with SLA’s and targets
- Contribute ideas and actions to both local and global vendor master data continuous improvement projects
Who You Are:
- Can read, speak and write Mandarin.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, IT and Engineering. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- At least 1 year of experience in a shared services organization desired
- Has basic knowledge in IT ERP’s and systems preferably SAP, but not mandatory
- Effective communication skills both in oral and written
- Effective business data analytics and reporting experience is an asset
- A strong sense of ownership
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to investigate and resolve vendor master data inaccuracies
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Can work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Being adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio)
- Good data entry skills
- Ability to resolve exceptions and disputes
- Must be amenable to work morning shift (Shift Schedule: 9am-6pm), in BGC, Taguig
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!