Voir tous les résultats
Strategic Capex Project Manager (all genders)
Posté 17 mars 2023
Darmstadt, Hessen - Germany
Demander un identifiant 262300
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your role: The position “Strategic Capex Project Manager” is a crucial position for the success of our Life Science Capex investments and business growth. The person will enhance and deploy overall CAPEX management processes and best-in-class project management methods, systems and and tools. The effort will help us to ensure that we can proactively plan our initiative portfolio, advance robust initiative proposals, and ensure rigorous execution to achieve our business commitments. It is a position with high visibility across the ISCO and Life Science organization. In this role you will lead the roll-out of the new stage gated work process for Capital project execution (Front-end-loading, FEL) across LS and optimize current processes and ensure effective execution of Capex Planning, forecasting and reporting across the LS capex portfolio. Further you will develop training materials and ensure onboarding & enablement for new & current Capex project managers. You will also support and where required lead initiatives and projects to support transformation projects as assigned by manager. The role also includes the review of capex approval submissions and ensure compliance with company Capex Guidelines (e.g., challenge proposal, ensure robust implementation).
As this is a global role, there are several locations possible (preferably US or EMEA)
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering, business, or other relevant field
- 3+ years of business experience, ideally around project management or consulting, preferably in a multinational environment
- Solid understanding of formal project management processes and tools, and the ability to use these tools to initiate, manage and close complex projects
- Experience of training of project managers for project management
- Experience in technical project management for Capex project execution
- Experience of developing and deploying stage gated project management work processes across an organization
- Experience of managing contracts and external design / engineering company management
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!