Voir tous les résultats
Head of Program Management
Posté 17 mars 2023
Danvers, Massachusetts - United States
Demander un identifiant 262056
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As the Head of Program Management, you will ensure successful execution of Danvers, MA site strategic projects.
- Oversee multiple complex projects to ensure on-time completion according to scope, schedule, and budget.
- Manage and track CapEx investments ensuring all controlling CapEx forecasts and targets are met.
- Consult with cross functional parties within the organization on a broad range of business topics (Efficiency, Quality, Safety, Design Engineering, Automation Engineering).
- Apply advanced project management principles, structure, and leadership skills to ensure projects go through intake, prioritization, successful execution, hand-off to operations, and closure.
- Ensure stakeholder communication and alignment on project goals, status, risks, and changes.
- Create and deliver presentations at all levels of the organization (individual contributors up to and including executives).
- Maintain master program schedule and portal with synchronized sub-project schedules, deliverables and timelines.
- Handles day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work.
- Identify critical issues from varying points of view, balances risk-reward tradeoffs in decision-making, and takes timely action with consideration to organizational impact.
- Mentor Project Leads/Teams/Manager’s on good project management principles.
- Implement Resource Planning Model for Operations.
- Drive Change Management Plan for Operations for Digital and Automation Programs.
Who you Are:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years experience, or Masters’ degree with 3+ years experience.
- Experience with a multi-project program environment and leading teams through continuous improvement/transformation projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of project management principles and proficient use of project management tools, software, and collaborative systems.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP). Project Management education / training highly desirable.
- Continuous improvement experience.
- Resource planning experience.
- Experience developing and presenting to executive level audiences preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html