Voir tous les résultats
Key Account Executive/Product Executive (Oncology)
Posté 09 mars 2023
Singapore, Singapore - Singapore
Demander un identifiant 262033
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
What You Do：
Medical representative roles & responsibilities:
- Promote and present clinical data of products with a good command of product knowledge in line with company expectations and implement promotional strategies in accordance with product marketing platforms.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills, customer service, and consultative sales skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets.
- Effective management of key accounts and programs to achieve sales growth in the assigned territory.
- Conduct analysis of oncology portfolio and market trends and develop and implement territory business plans.
- Coordinate with marketing and medical team to arrange medical meetings, product talks, health seminars and other related promotional activities.
- Build product advocates and customer base, open new accounts and maintain strong relations with key accounts and Key Thought Leaders.
- Timely report of field performance, market intel, clinical changes etc.
- Constantly enhance product knowledge and strengthen on current selling skills to improve accurate and necessary information to customers at all times in a competent manner.
Marketing roles & responsibilities
- To champion, develop and implement marketing plan including monitoring of A&P budget and ensuring good inventory forecast planning to meet business objectives and customer needs.
- To develop Oncology portfolio in line with global and regional strategies while tailoring to the local market situation to ensure sustainable growth.
- Achieve sales budget and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources, including achievement of targeted market share.
- Manage product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical action plans to optimize and extend the profitability of promoted product.
- Continuously evaluate new business opportunities to sustain and grow the business goal through market research and feedback.
- Overseeing the development and distribution of marketing materials.
- Ability to identify opportunities and overcome barriers and challenges for product growth and market expansion.
- Conduct product and strategy training for the sales team.
- Attend to product enquiries by internal and external customers.
Who You Are：
- Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree, preferably in Science/Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical.
- Minimum 3 years of proven medical sales and product management/marketing experience.
- Oncology sales & marketing experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, resourceful and with a strong sales track record.
- Ability to work as a team and also independently.
- Strong sense of commitment, dedication and urgency to get things done.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Possess strong presentation, planning, organizational and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!