Voir tous les résultats
Associate Accounting Business Partner
Posté 09 mars 2023
Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila - Philippines
Demander un identifiant 262023
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Accounting Business Partner
Your role: The Accounting Business Partner is the single point of contact for the CFOs (Business Partners) of specific legal entities within one or more countries. You will be responsible for the financial statements of the legal entities assigned to you and ensure financial compliance with local legislation and Group Guidelines. Your main tasks will be carried out in close co-operation with the centralized accounting departments and the various Group Functions (e.g. Tax, Treasury etc.). Besides other tasks you will keep your Business Partner informed about the financial development of the entities and take responsibility for certain activities as agreed with the CFO. The coordination of financial and tax audits is also within your responsibility. You will also be required to support projects in various roles.
Who you are:
- University degree in Accounting or business-related discipline required
- A Certified Public Accountant is a must
- An auditor from the big4 or a senior finance manager for the last 3-5 years (SAP / BI knowledge and operation experience is a plus)
- Extensive experience in audit and audit in a manufacturing industry
- Very experienced in IFRS, accounting and finance processes as well as a good understanding of tax regulations
- Solid understanding of local business and local process as well as group reporting
- Accomplished in financial analytics, communication and presentation in front of management
- A team player, a facilitator as well as a strong decision maker
- Fluent English language skills required and strong communication skills
- End-to-end understanding of Financials and high ability and confidence in interacting with business leaders
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!