Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assuring Sigma-Aldrich Israel , Jerusalem and Rehovot sites, operates in accordance with corporate and international and local Israeli regulation Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) requirements and standards.
- Keep up to date with EHS new regulations.
- Providing EHS technical support to employees. Participate in corporate EHS forums and conferences.
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace. This will include tasks such as EHS assessment using Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Behavioral RA and workplace RA. Facilitation and /
or review of Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and work safety permits.
- Supervise incident investigation include Near-miss and injuries.
- Maintain procedures for pre-emergency planning & emergency response and renew fire & rescue permits annually.
- Update corporate programs according to corporate group standards.
- Maintain medical program for new and current employees.
- Maintain Management systems (ISO45001& ISO14001), prepare and present annual management review.
- Environment- Maintain sustainability program in following the: Energy efficiency, water, waste, air emissions and wastewater management.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!