Voir tous les résultats
Posté 07 mars 2023
Shanghai, Shanghai - China
Demander un identifiant 261776
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Primary point of contact to Sales for all quality related requests and issues from the customers
- Responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of quality assurance processes (deviation, change control, quality risk management etc.), assuring Quality Management System is maintained and compliant with ISO 9001 and applicable regulations.
- Active partner with manufacturing departments to provide Quality Assurance support.
- Organizing internal, customer and 3rd party agency audits including preparation, implementation, and the follow-ups.
- Use and maintain E-Quality systems, including Trackwise, Salesforce etc.
- Performing other tasks assigned from the management.
Who you are:
- Knowledge of general manufacturing process is needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry or Engineering (Chemical, Electronics)
- Good command of English and Mandarin, both oral and written.
- Good knowledge of ISO9001: 2015. Knowledge of Applied Statistics is a plus.
- Good teamwork, efficient communication and keen to learn.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!