Voir tous les résultats
Senior Specialist - LabWare LIMS and ELN
Posté 14 mars 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Demander un identifiant 261645
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Bachelor’s/equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry or a related discipline, or the equivalent knowledge and experience is required.
- About 5 to 7 years of working experience.
- Hands on development experience in LabWare LIMS and ELN
- Configure LIMS and ELN systems according to requirements of the customers
- Develop code for logging samples, printing labels, and other functions Follow all guidelines at all times
- Provide L2 & L3 support to the business which includes shift rotations
Skills and Qualification
- In depth knowledge and experience on the Labware LIMS and ELN standard functions and modules, primarily standards and reagent manager, instrument manager, environment monitoring and visual workflows
- Should have development experience on Labware LIMS and very good knowledge and understanding of LIMS Basics functions.
- Ability to learn new features and functions in LIMS, ELN, and related systems and increasingly handle more complex issues and requests
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with global colleagues and customers
- Good understanding of ServiceNow
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!