Voir tous les résultats
AEM Service Delivery Platform Lead (all genders)
Posté 10 mars 2023
Warszawa, Mazowieckie - Poland
Demander un identifiant 261559
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role can be done 100% remotely.
The AEM Service Delivery Platform Lead will work closely with Information Management and business partners throughout the organization. You will co-ordinate and advise the global support teams on daily activities and handle Release Management for the Adobe Web platform hosting ~350 marketing and Corporate websites. You will work with vendors, strategic partners, and internal resources to facilitate delivery of projects on time, on-budget, and on-quality, and establish strong, effective, working relationships with the client base across the organization. You will maintain a high degree of technical competence with the latest web technologies for monitoring, penetration testing, platform security testing and vulnerability testing. You will be responsible for software contracts, platform documentation working in Confluence and Jira daily.
This position will lead global support teams working with vendors and employees. In addition, proven experience managing platform releases across multiple AEM code sets and servers is required. You also have shown experience and strong functional understanding of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and ability to discuss standard processes and topics with platform architects and SME’s. This role will manage quality of services provided including patching, upgrades, DR, risk management. This role will use your arbitration skills and the ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization. Experience collaborating with multicultural teams in various geographies across all time zones.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters with 5+ years of demonstrated ability (computer science is a plus) along with 5+ Years of functional AEM experience
- Experience running multiple support and platform teams, releasing, planning and managing code releases across multiple AEM platforms
- Experience working on Adobe Experience Manager websites with deep functional understanding, CI/CD platform and monitoring tools, for example: Jenkins, Nagios, Dynatrace, or relevant, experience working in Jira and Confluence as a plus
- Must attend critical meetings across different time zones (India, Europe, Americas)
- Nice if previously work in Healthcare or life science environments
- As a plus: experience with Change Control Board (CCB), Request for Change (RfC) Management system, testing mobile applications, familiarity in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Eastern Time Zone is preferred
- Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!