Voir tous les résultats
Posté 15 mai 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Demander un identifiant 261543
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Process Orders, Quotes from various countries. Send required documents such as a certificate of analysis, Invoice, packing slips Etc. and provide the ETA/availability to customers as requested.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to provide support to both internal and external customers, orders and quotations received via various sales channels. There will be occasions where you will solve situations related to orders, shipments, or other customer related matters.
The Commercial Service Rep will need to research and maintain customer account information within the appropriate system. They will also investigate, process and record lost or damaged orders, non-product complaints, credit and/or rebill requests.
- Work as a team to support the organization as per business requirement.
- Process service complaints in Trackwise and ERP.
- Hands on experience in ERP system SAP, Oracle and CRM tool SFDC.
- Knowledge of order management process and the concept of creating debit & credit.
- Partner with team to deliver quality services, enhance operational efficiencies.
- Customer focused approach.
- Process customer documentation requests.
- Process Leads in SFDC.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Enter email and fax orders accurately according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and country rules as per agreed timelines in ERP, Ex - Oracle/SAP.
- Managing internet and B2B orders and process price and availability requests.
- Enter quotes for prepacked items.
- Refer multiple sources/ERP and provide accurate ETA/availability of the products to the customers.
- Send out Order confirmation and documentation to customers such as COA, Invoice, Packing slips, POD Etc. as per agreed timelines.
- Identify and follow up on customer-specific requirements
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly customer-specific open order reports.
- Ensure expected productivity and accuracy is maintained consistently.
- Open Order Management (Block orders, Web Order Block & Backorder Management)
- Willing to work in Night Shift.
- Create orders in ERP/other tools for credit, debit, investigation and return and establish the strong follow ups with key partners to close the requests in SFDC.
- Creating and updating standard operating procedures for the process.
- Identifying and giving training on process to the team.
- Complaint management – Handling service complaints.
- Create & assign Leads for Sales and Marketing team by critical thinking.
- Provide documentation support to customer using multiple tools.
- Should work as a unit of the team to deliver daily set goals and achieve set TAT and quality.
- Recommend and participate in process improvements.
- Review of errors done by team and giving suggestion to mitigate the future occurrence.
- Adhere to ISO 9001 compliance to the process.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university.
- Preferably with relevant experience in SFDC, SAP, Oracle.
- Experience in Order Management / Service Complaints with 1-2 experience is preferred.
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Should possess basic knowledge of SFDC Functional Knowledge and ERP (SAP& Oracle) User Knowledge.
- Hands-on experience on ERP’s like SAP, Oracle, Trackwise.
- Should possess basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Expert level proficiency in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution, Customer orientation.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!