Voir tous les résultats
Analyst, Contracts & Chargebacks (Remote/Hybrid)
Posté 21 févr. 2023
Rockland, Massachusetts - United States
Demander un identifiant 261487
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At EMD Serono the Analyst, Commercial & Government Contracts & Chargebacks is responsible for assisting with multiple functions within the Commercial Operations group. This will include maintaining Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) contract maintenance and Membership lists, Chargebacks, Managed Care contract maintenance and rebate processing, and Specialty Pharmacy pricing verification. Reviews all Oncology Chargebacks data and assess accurate payments & Membership. Audits and reviews all negative chargeback data (Returned goods, billing errors, etc.). Sets up methods to review and audit potential chargeback processing errors as well as uncover any diverted or non-sourced product. Develops remediation recommendations to wholesalers to resolve any mischarges to EMD Serono. The Analyst collaborates cross-functionally and effectively communicates with internal and external customers to improve key initiatives.
- Manage chargeback processing and issues resolution across commercial Group Purchasing Organization (GPO), Specialty Pharmacy Provider (SPP), Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) and government Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) and 340B contracts
- Monitor and ensure compliance to internal company and customer service-level agreements (SLAs), including timely and accurate chargeback reconciliation with wholesalers and specialty distributors
- Responsible for all EMD Serono customer Class of Trade assignments across direct shipment customers, indirect chargeback customers, and rebate vendors
- Review customer supplied sales and utilization data (e.g., wholesaler 867 data) to validate class of trade of purchasing customers
- Assist with customer setup and Class of Trade (COT) assignment of GPO roster customers using EMD Serono’s revenue management system
- Run 340B customer eligibility: (a) on a case-by-case basis as required by chargeback activity; (b) on a proactive basis for terminations using internal and third-party data sets (e.g., Office of Pharmacy Affairs (OPA) 340B database, Health Industry Number (HIN) data)
- Work closely with chargeback processing team to research and resolve chargeback errors pertaining to issues of customer master data (such as class of trade and identifiers like DEA or HIN)
- Work closely with Market Access, Government Pricing, Account and Brand teams to address issues and questions regarding Class of Trade assignment, formulary validation, and resolve chargeback errors pertaining to contract pricing and eligibility disparities
- Identify, monitor, and minimize deductions. Maintain deduction level and processing objectives as determined by company policies.
- Maintenance/upkeep of standard operating procedures
- Prepare operational reports on a regular basis per company policies
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures
- Provide clear and open communication to team members, customers, and account representatives
- Partner with internal Business Excellence team to prepare and automate operational reports on a regular basis per company policies. Examples includes:
- Track progress of deduction resolution
- Chargeback processing operational trends and SLAs
- Chargeback trend reports for key contracts, such as 340B and GPO
- Formulary validation and rebate validation audit reporting
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or other Business or Information Technology discipline
- Associate degree in any field with 1+ years of business experience in the pharmaceutical industry, Accounting, Finance, Revenue Management, or other reimbursement system
- 2+ years’ experience of healthcare, accounting, revenue management, complex reimbursement system, pharmaceutical contracting or government pricing or related function
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of the healthcare, pharmaceutical, managed care provider industry including drug channel, customer mix, pricing, contracting and reimbursement processes
- Experience in pharmaceutical chargeback processing, analytics and maintaining GPO/340B/IDNs Master Data creation and maintenance
- Ability to effectively interact with various key internal and external partners as needed (e.g., Commercial Operations, Finance and Market Access, etc.) and build strong working relationships
- Exceptional teammate
- Demonstrated adaptability and the ability to run and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, work independently as well as with a team, and respond to a high volume of work in a deadline driven climate
- Impeccable attention to detail and significant organizational, investigational, and critical analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel), Model N and SAP or other pharmaceutical/contract/rebate/chargeback systems
- Commitment to excellent customer service
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html