Voir tous les résultats
Patient Support Specialist, Patient Solutions & Support Programs (Remote)
Posté 23 févr. 2023
Rockland, Massachusetts - United States
Demander un identifiant 261480
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Patient Support Specialist will be directly responsible for facilitating access to EMD Serono products by providing patient access and reimbursement assistance as well as support for patients, family members, caregivers, nurses, physicians, pharmacists, and internal colleagues.
- Provide high-level customer service to both internal (salesforce, field patient support, nurses) and external customers (patients, physicians, pharmacies, insurers).
- Work on the patient’s behalf to identify and assess reimbursement coverage options for those with insurance and to coordinate and/or investigate financial options for those without insurance.
- Work with third-party vendors responsible for benefits verification and coverage requests to ensure the information obtained is accurate and timely.
- Work with physician offices and/or pharmacies to facilitate the process of obtaining prior authorization from third-party payers to maximize patients’ access to treatment.
- Communicate to patients or providers relative to insurance coverage with certain carriers and/or plans.
- Help support the appeal process, with consent from the patient, caregiver, and/or the provider.
- Maintain a collaborative approach with members of the call center team and demonstrate the utmost sensitivity and confidentiality to information while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
Shift availability between 8am - 8pm EST. Schedule may be 8am - 4:30pm EST, 8:30am - 5:00pm EST, 9am - 5:30pm EST, 9:30am - 6pm EST, 10am - 6:30pm EST, 10:30am - 7pm EST, 11am - 7:30pm EST, or 11:30 - 8pm EST, dependent on team needs.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 1+ year of reimbursement and/or customer care experience in a medical, health insurance, pharmacy, or health care industry OR
- High School Diploma or GED with 4+ years of reimbursement and/or customer care experience in a medical, health insurance, pharmacy, or health care industry
- Experience in Salesforce
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Data entry experience
- Possess a winning mindset and enjoy collaborating in a team environment
- Customer-centric mentality
- Proven organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with running multiple systems at the same time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to empathize
- Ability to prioritize and maintain flexibility
- Bilingual English / Spanish
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html