Voir tous les résultats
Expert PC Software packaging
Posté 08 mars 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Demander un identifiant 261459
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This position is in Global IT, Infrastructure Technology, Digital Workplace – Desktop Management. The Desktop Management Team provides and manages the global hardware standards (Laptops, Desktops), desktop images based on Windows, software packaging and distribution and security patch management processes. In addition to hardware-based desktops the team is also responsible for Citrix-based virtual desktops. Equipment like SCCM, WSUS and further specific tools are in-use, embedded in a global Active Directory structure what is the foundation for GPO-based client configuration. The team works together with other infrastructure units like Network-, IAM- and Security teams, provides input and collaborates with the Global Service Desk and structures services based on requirements from application and business units.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Creation and maintaining of distributable software packages for the our global Desktop standard
- Enabling users of self-installing pre-selected software
- Support in troubleshooting (incident management) and Root Cause Analysis (problem management) for global issues in the topics above
- Coordination with internal teams like Service Desk, Field Service, local IT units, License Management team and other infrastructure units like IAM-, AD-, Network-, Data Center- and Security-teams
- Coordination with vendors and contribution to internal and external escalation management processes
- Creation of related policies and global standards
- Creation and maintaining of documentation, Knowledge-Documents and Working-Instructions
- Report creation by using Excel/PowerPoint and managing regular internal calls
- Willingness to work in Adaptable shifts.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- ITIL processes like Incident-, Problem-, Change- and Service Continuity management
- Familiarity with regulatory processes like GxP
- Relevant professional experience of more than 10 years in IT in a large Enterprise environment with many thousands of users
- You have very good analytical skills and you see topics with a broader and comprehensive picture and can easily identify cross-dependencies
- Flexibility and keen pursuit of innovation throughout all processes in the continuous search of sustainable new ideas
- Willingness to set yourself challenging goals to achieve superior performance
- Responsibility for the improvement of all products, services, processes and working routines within your working area
- Strong desire to develop and grow by way of taking responsibility and engaging in additional tasks and operations
- Very good and mature understanding of English in speaking and writing
- You can communicate and express yourself target group oriented
- You enjoy working across different teams and cultures and work constructively together in a global company
- Professional usage of standard office applications (such as Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word) is taken for granted
- You have a sense of responsibility and pragmatism and you are working customer- and result-orientated
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Verifiable knowledge and expertise of Software packaging processes and tools for identifying alternative solutions and associated pro's and con's
- Willingness to create package for MAC or Windows
- In-depth knowledge about:
- Flexera Admin Studio
- Vendor management (communication, coordination and escalation)
- Support processes with interfacing Service Desk, Field Service, Manager on Duty and 3rd level support
- Scripting skills, specifically PowerShell , VBS, Shell scripting and Perl scripting would be of advantage
- Good Knowledge in Mac Packaging, Mac software distribution and MacOS System Administration.
- Some knowledge in Mac patching through JAMF would be great.
- The following certificates would be beneficial:
- Flexera Admin Studio
- Certified Repackaging Professional
- Certified Repackaging Specialist
- Microsoft Windows 10
- “Installing and Configuring Windows 10”
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager
- “Administering Systems Center Configuration Manager”
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Any JAMF or MacOS system Administration certification
- Flexera Admin Studio
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!