Voir tous les résultats
Java Fullstack Developer
Posté 23 févr. 2023
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
Demander un identifiant 261424
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Description – Looking for Java based full stack developer as a sole contributor with strong hands-on experience in development, design, architecture and must have working knowledge in Cloud/cloud native development.
Education: Graduate/PG/Degree in computer science
Experience Level: 1 – 4 years
Essential and Critical Skills:
- Should have very good exposure in core-java and J2EE.
- Very strong implementing exposure Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, and clean code principles.
- Good to have good working exposure in rich internet technologies such as React, Angular.
- Should have exposure to convert the problem statement/change request to build/solution.
- Should have good exposure in cloud computing such as GCP, AWS.
- Implement Change requests end to end, RCA for repetitive issues and solutioning.
- Ability to work directly with the business/stakeholders.
- Work on Change and Incident Management tools.
- Resolve issues within SLA.
- Should have ability to guide the team with best practices.
- Should have good working exposure with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle/RDBMS and no-sql, graph DB etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, Good problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Good understanding and exposure of working with Agile methodologies.
Good To have Skills:
- Good to have exposure in Jenkin, Jenkins pipeline, Sonar, Sonar lint and in automating of best practices in development environment.
- Good to have experience using DevOps, CI/CD, delivery pipeline culture in the project is must.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!