Voir tous les résultats
ISCO - Site Quality Head (Bio, Pharma - GMP)
Posté 23 févr. 2023
Incheon, Gyeonggi-do - Republic of Korea
Demander un identifiant 261409
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- Build and develop site quality organization of new site to ensure sufficient resource and capabilities in place for the quality operations and continues improvements.
- Set up validation master plan for the project, ensure timely completion of facility/equipment/utilities qualification and process validation.
- Design, establish and implement site quality management system to ensure site operation fully complies with company standards and customer expectations.
- Ensure operational readiness of QC lab to support project qualification, validation activities.
- Assess and approve raw material and service suppliers according to global quality requirements.
- Support tech transfer of products from giving sites and ensure equivalent quality.
- Provide quality oversight of the entire manufacturing site
- Responsible to make quality decision for product disposition.
Who you are
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences, biology, biotechnology chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related discipline.
- A minimum experience of 15 years, with 5 years of supervisory position, in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device in quality assurance, GMP compliance, operations or validation, ideally in a multinational company.
- Fluent in English.
•여러분이 찾고 계시는 채용 포지션이 없으신가요? 그렇다면 인재풀(클릭)에 여러분의 이력서를 등록해주세요! 향후 인력 수요가 있을 경우 최우선으로 안내드리겠습니다”
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
•머크와 카카오톡 친구를 맺어 최신 채용 소식을 받아보세요! (상위 QR코드 클릭 혹은 링크 클릭: http://pf.kakao.com/_wWuUb)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!