Voir tous les résultats
Posté 28 févr. 2023
Martin, South Carolina - United States
Demander un identifiant 261273
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Are you looking to be part of a booming industry in the US and around the globe? Do you want to lead and inspire the workforce that is developing the next generation of semiconductor materials? EMD Electronics is expanding and growing rapidly in our Semiconductor division and actively recruiting for a Site Director to lead the team at our Martin, South Carolina site.
The Site Director is responsible for the planning, directing, and controlling of manufacturing operations to achieve company short and long-term operating and financial objectives. Responsible for all of activities at the Martin, SC site, including safety, quality, staffing, organizational design, and performance management of all operations personnel. Assuring that product is manufactured, tested, and stored in accordance with all safety, quality, and applicable regulatory requirements. The Site Director will partner with commercial teams to understand customer demand to ensure production/supply chain schedules are met and sufficient capacity and resourcing is maintained to meet business strategy and customer expectations. In addition, the Site Director will manage operations with continuous improvement in mind to ensure long term profitability of the business. The Site Director will champion a team-oriented culture of safety and quality to support employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
Matin, South Carolina is in Allendale County bordering the beautiful Savannah River. A community rich in history with over 50 historical sites to visit. Stunning farms cover the landscape in this agricultural community.
- Provides leadership, strategic vision, and tactical execution in support of key business objectives for the manufacturing site.
- Leads a team of manufacturing professionals to ensure delivery of results by meeting production schedules and critical deadlines and identifying and implementing continuous process improvements that improve operational efficiencies and quality performance.
- Ensures on-time product delivery and commercial supply of semiconductor materials.
- Ensures manufacturing operations comply with all applicable regulations and laws.
- Accountable for managing new process/product implementations and for providing support during feasibility, technical planning phase, process transfer, launch, and continued supply.
- Maintains quality standards by ensuring that the facility is compliant with regulatory and safety standards and possesses a thorough understanding of the technical nuances of relevant processes and equipment to provide leadership in troubleshooting, process evaluations, and critical decision-making.
- Provides business leadership to manage the budgeting and planning processes for manufacturing effectively to ensure that customer, financial, and operational objectives are met.
- Leads change management initiatives.
Who You Are:
- 10 + years of experience in manufacturing, process development or comparable functions
- Technical background in Chemistry, Engineering or comparable function or industry
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree
- Experience at multiple sites and across multiple functions is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to make decisions in a constantly changing environment
- Experience in HVM (high volume manufacturing) environment in semiconductor materials on an operative level
- Ability to communicate clearly and possess solid and effective leadership skills and experience in diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong transformation and lean management skills
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities
- Make fact-based decisions in a timely manner
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html