Voir tous les résultats
Service Excellence Manager
Posté 07 mars 2023
Mollet del Valles, Barcelona - Spain
Demander un identifiant 261246
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your Role: An exceptional opportunity has become available for a dynamic Service Excellence Manager in IT infrastructure, you will be responsible for the overall operations of IT infrastructure at our manufacturing sites worldwide. This role is key to achieving our ambition of accelerating our smart manufacturing journey. The successful candidate will lead a range of key programs such as business process improvement, customer experience improvement, and development activities. They will also be instrumental in driving key operational work to transform service-level delivery and adherence to service-level targets. You will work closely with other team members from support functions and site teams to help achieve these goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Maximize the overall performance of infrastructure teams and ensure VOC and Service level targets are met
Identify key areas of focus for improved customer and commercial outcomes across all direct lines of business
Drive high-level and high-impact strategic projects to help deliver on key service level KPI’S and VOC targets
Drive continuous improvement initiatives on operational processes, tools, and systems that deliver on Quality and organizational objectives and achieve set KPI’s and improve overall customer experience.
Create forecasting and cost-to-serve models to support long and short-term operational excellence strategies.
Present high-impact recommendations to local leadership and cross-functional forums for support and approval, clearly articulating the financial impact of changes / change recommendations and metrics
Participate in performance reviews for customer service improvement projects, ensuring consistent engagement with project teams for project ideas, selection, and completion with a focus on sustaining high levels of Quality Assurance.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Informatics, IT, Science, or related majors
- You have at least 5+ years’ experience delivering programs of work across multiple sites
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in managing global teams in the manufacturing and IT arenas
- You possess strategic and analytical problem solver capable of drawing the big picture
- You have the ability to cope with complex and unclear problems that require alignment with different stakeholders and translate business challenges in innovative IT concepts from proof of concept to productive usage
- You have the ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high-quality deliverables (project plans, documentation, presentations, proofs-of-concept, etc.)
- You possess a proactive and collaborative mindset with superb conceptual, problem-solving, and analytical skills with a strong willingness to continuously develop and grow
- You are proficient in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!