Voir tous les résultats
Process Engineer - A Shift
Posté 24 janv. 2023
Jaffrey, New Hampshire - United States
Demander un identifiant 260589
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Your Role: The Process Engineer will work in a dynamic environment supporting the manufacture and testing of high purity filters with a focus on quality, process control/improvements, electro-mechanical assembly, and material handling. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with high energy and strong engineering skills.
- Maintains efficiency and upkeep of critical manufacturing equipment through effective troubleshooting techniques.
- Identifies and improves yield loss and scrap opportunities.
- Develops and recommends new testing processes and technologies to achieve cost effectiveness and improved product quality.
- Establishes operating equipment specifications and improves manufacturing techniques. Inspects performance of machinery, equipment and tools to verify their efficiency and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that demonstrate levels of statistical control. Validates new equipment and process changes.
- Develops and/or implements systems improvement projects and supports maintenance and production groups in resolving technical and engineering issues.
- Provides process on assigned Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA). Trains departmental technicians and operators to ensure sufficient expertise exists within the manufacturing work centers.
- Reviews capital equipment fabrication activities to ensure manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications, regulatory safety standards, and user requirements.
- Investigates and develops new processes required to improve manufacturing operations and processes.
- Develops cost estimates, obtains quotes, and generates capital requests to support new processes and capital equipment purchase.
- Leads and participates in Equipment and Process Validations activities per Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) regulations for Medical Device manufacturing.
- Ensures that product quality features meet product specifications and comply with process validation requirements.
- Generates, reviews and approves engineering, manufacturing and quality procedures necessary to support equipment validation/revalidation, launch, and normal production schedules.
- Facilitates training for individuals involved with the operation and maintenance of processes and equipment introduced to the manufacturing department.
- Generates engineering procedures and reviews and approves manufacturing standard operating procedures.
- Develops validation protocols and reports in support of cGMP requirements. Initiate, reviews/approves change requests, and develops implementation solutions to support operational needs.
- A Shift: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering and 1+ years of experience in an FDA regulated medical device manufacturing facility, pharmaceutical facility or other regulated industry supporting automated or manual assembly processes
- Associate degree in a technical field and 2+ years of work experience in an FDA regulated medical device manufacturing facility, pharmaceutical facility, or other regulated industry supporting automated assembly processes, production, and quality department activities.
- Instrumentation and PLC / code knowledge a plus Lean 6 Sigma experience with green or black belt preferred.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html