Voir tous les résultats
Posté 31 janv. 2023
St. Louis, Missouri - United States
Demander un identifiant 260529
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
MilliporeSigma is seeking a Process Scientist to develop the manufacturing processess for Antibody Drug conjugates (ADCs) and other bioconjugate molecules. The ideal candidate will have experience with common downstream unit operations such as tangential flow filtration, dead-end filtration, and protein chromatography. This individual will work in a team-driven environment on customer projects to enable transfer to GMP manufacturing.
- Perform hands-on work in the small-scale purification development laboratory
- Execute demonstration batches and batches for toxicology studies
- Transfer production process to GMP manufacturing
- Document and communicate experimental results with strong customer-facing skills
- Deliver data in a timely manner, ensures documents are compliant with transfer to GMP, able to make go /no-go decisions based on data
- Independent management of daily activities, lead project initiatives, lead process improvement initiatives
- Serve as mentor to less experienced scientists, becoming an emerging subject matter expert with ability to troubleshot issues as they arise
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Biochemistry or other scientific discipline with 3+ years process development, general protein purification, or organic chemistry synthesis experience
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Biochemistry or other scientific discipline with 1+ years process development, general protein purification, or organic chemistry synthesis experience
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Engineering, Biochemistry or other scientific discipline
- Protein purification experience
- Understanding of Design of Experiments (DoE) methodology
- Prior experience working with customers and matrix teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communications skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html