Voir tous les résultats
Scientist - Analytical
Posté 20 mars 2023
St. Louis, Missouri - United States
Demander un identifiant 260488
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Working in the Contract Testing, Development, and Manufacturing Organization (CTDMO) within the Life Sciences group of MilliporeSigma; this role will serve as an individual contributor in the Process and Analytical Development organization. The role will involve working in a lab setting on analytical method development and optimization for external customers in the field of Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC). The role will require problem solving, working within project timelines, and contributing to documentation for method qualification and transfer into GMP manufacturing and quality control organizations.
- Perform hands-on work executing analytical methods
- Qualify and transfer analytical methods into Quality Control to support GMP release testing
- Document and communicate experimental results with strong customer-facing skills
- Deliver data in a timely manner, ensure data documentation according to ALCOA+ pinciples, able to make data driven decisions
- Independent management of daily activities, lead project initiatives and lead process improvement initiatives
- Serves as mentor to less experienced scientists, becoming an emerging subject matter expert with ability to troubleshoot issues as they arise
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or other scientific discipline with 2+ years experience
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or other scientific discipline with 1+ years experience
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Engineering, or other scientific discipline with no experience
- Hands-on experience in separation science, notably the theory, operation, data interpretation and troubleshooting of UPLC, RP-HPLC, SEC, HIC and/or IEX
- Experience with protein analytics and spectroscopy (UV and slope)
- Prior experience working with customers and matrix teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and digital documentation (modern data acquisition systems and electronic notebooks)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html