Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma is seeking an experienced SEO Specialist to help grow our expanding eCommerce capabilities across a collection of domains within our award-winning digital marketing department. You should be familiar with SEO best practices, website analytics and performance tools. Responsibilities will include technical and content audits for SEO purposes, keyword research, content strategy implementation and more.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's reach and visibility in search engines
- Monitor performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the digital marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor content strategies
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other business discipline
- 2+ years in Digital Marketing, or marketing analytics
- Experience in Search Marketing
- Experience and understanding of the basic technical requirements around crawling, caching, and indexing
- Familiarity with common website features used for SEO (sitemaps, robots files, etc.)
- Experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Experience with common SEO tools like Moz, SemRush, AHrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Self-motivated, independent learner that is passionate about digital technologies and able to work autonomously
- Solid communicator capable of working with various teams and stakeholders from throughout the organization
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html